Atascadero, Come Dance With Us!
Atascadero's kid-friendly, wholesome, affordable dance studio offers dance classes in ballet, contemporary, and lyrical ballet. Miss Matisse Dance is in the historic colony building, formerly the Pat Jackson Dance Studio, on the corner of Traffic Way and El Camino.
We have been simply providing the Central Coast with dance classes since 2013. We saw a need for a simple dance studio that provided dance classes, just that and only that. We don’t do big production recitals or attend competitions/conventions. This helps us keep our costs low and our parents happy. After all, kids just want to dance, and that’s what we want for them as well.
We offer many affordable dance classes for students from the ages of 2-16.
We are located in Atascadero on the corner of El Camino Real and
Traffic Way upstairs with Studio 101 West.
Styles of Dance
Miss Matisse loves all kinds of dance, she has studied everything from classical ballet, jazz, tap, lyrical, contemporary, and hip hop. She teaches:
We attempt to keep our classes affordable so that ALL kids can dance. We guarantee 3 classes per month, maximum of 5 per month:
- 1 class/wk - $35 per month
- 2 classes/wk - $60 per month
- 3 classes/wk - $90 per month
- Tuition is due at the first class of each month.
- $15 per semester paperwork/insurance fee per family (Aug-Dec and Jan-May).
- $10 drop in fee (only for first timers deciding whether or not to sign-up)